Our November writing prompt:
Write about how different you were five or 10 years ago, as compared to now.
This can be in the form of:
- Writing a letter to your younger self.
- Writing a letter to a significant person in your life, describing how you’ve changed.
- Thanking someone who was instrumental in positive changes in your life.
- A description of what has worked for you to make positive changes in your life, with gentle suggestions or advice for others who may share similar experiences.
- Something completely different!
The focus of Neurodiversified is informative and well-written articles about ADHD, twice exceptionality, neurodiversity, parenting, advocacy, mental health, and education.
If you do not wish to respond to the above prompt, please feel free to submit a different story draft that follows our submission guidelines.
Continue reading on Neurodiversified.