If a child tells you they are being bullied:
- Believe the child and take them seriously.
- Listen and provide a safe space for the child to talk.
- Let them know it’s not their fault, you’re sorry this is happening, and that you will help them.
- Tell them you care about them, they do not deserve this, and that it is not okay for someone to treat them this way.
- Advocate for the child and get them help immediately.
Bullying Help and Resources
CSSN (The Canadian Safe School Network)
I Am Someone (let’s end bullying)
Neurodiversity MB’s Crisis Resources Page